Continue My Study In UKM!

Hi Assalamulaikum!    

Here I'm back again for my second blog. So, for today I want to share with you guys why I choose University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) as my study place to continue my degree. Even though I still can not go to UKM and see UKM with my two eyes but still I am so excited to share the best things that UKM have that get me excited. I have 3 reasons why i choose UKM, lets check it out together guys.

    First and foremost, of course because of UKM recorded as top 3 ranking university in Malaysia and top 144 ranking in world 2021/2022. The professors and lecturer at UKM are highly accomplished scholars. Moreover, UKM produces high impact research in many fields from sciences to humanities. Also UKM offer many level education to all students from local and international students which is from undergraduate level to postgraduate level. And not forgetting the students also give a lot of efforts to get a flying colors in exam and also active in club, volunteering, and many things. This Shown that UKM are very high quality university and great university to study. 


Source from QS World University Ranking
 

Video of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) as general

    Next reason is UKM have a good facilities. For example, In UKM they have Perpustakaan Sri Lanang (PTSL Library), Academic Heritage Museum, mosque, stadium, swimming pool, golf club, cafeteria and a lot of things. You know what? Since everyone loves coffee, so I want to share with you guys something interesting news. Now in UKM they have a coffee stall just opened and its going viral right now. The stall named "Monti Keopi". This stall went viral since UKM be one of the place for everyone to get their vaccine of covid-19. So most people after they getting vaccine they stop at this stall to get a coffee. A lot of review said that this coffee is super delicious and super cheap especially for students. If I have a chance later to get into UKM after this, I will go straight to this stall.



Picture of Monti Keopi stall 


This video shown the facilities and place that you guys must experience when you guys in UKM


    Last but not least, why I choose UKM is because they offered outbound and inbound mobility program. UKM have the best relationship with many international university that can make students go to other country or other universities to get experience and knowledge from them. UKM offered exchange students to many country such as Asia (China, Indonesia, Korea, Japan and more), Europe (United Kingdom, United States, Canada and more). I really want to apply this program because this program can make me get a lot of knowledge, experience, a lot of friends from other country and can build my communication skills and more. 


This video show country that UKM students go for outbound mobility program

Alright, that's all for my blog for today. I hope you guys can choose university that you guys want and make good decision especially to students who still dilemma where to study. Also hopefully, you guys enjoyed, happy and get inspiration from this blog.  See you guys in the next blog. Thank you. Bye! Assalamualaikum. 

Comments